First time restoring an old arcade can and so far it’s dam good fun!
#arcade #restore #restoration #retrogaming #videogames #gaming #gamer #classicgaming #arcademachines
New 3ds! I cannot contain my boner!!
So I was fortunate enough to wake up to this grand news! After watching the Japanese Nintendo direct they’re going to be releasing a newer model 3ds with new upgraded features including:
- A faster CPU
- Better Wifi for faster downloads.
- Two more shoulder buttons have been added. ZR and ZL.
- A nifty little “C” stick that was inspired from the Gamecube controller.
- A tad bit larger screen.
- The game slot, head phones and stylus have all been moved to the bottom.
- It will have Amibo support built in!
- They’re dropping the standard SD card for a micro SD card.
- The standard 3DS will have options to customize the body with interchangeable face plates.
- Improved 3D function letting you see the 3D from the sides instead of having to look straight into it.
- PC support letting you transfer music and photos.
- Standard model price is priced at $160 while the XL version is priced at $188
- Standard models will come in Black and White but will have the ability to change out the face plates.
- XL models come in Metallic Blue and Metallic Black.
All in all the new upgrades to a already amazing system are awesome and very welcomed in my opinion. I really like the fact that it has a better CPU allowing for more options for better games and also leaves open a possibility for SNES and N64 games in the virtual console (crossing fingers and toes)! I can’t wait to try out the new buttons and C stick to see how they react and feel. My only gripe about the new system is that they should of made both systems capable to swap out face plates and customize as you please and they should of made the XL in white as well with the SNES button scheme. It’s not stated when it comes out in the states but hopefully in time for Smash and hopefully with a limited edition version that isn’t just for Japan or UK. But for now we’ll just have to wait and see!
Finally got my nendoroid Ryuko Matoi and it looks amazing!
#goodsmilecompany #ryukomatoi #klk #killlakill #mako #senketsu #goodsmile #nendoroid #anime #ryuko
iamemir said: Ugh, that's so awesome. I've always wanted to do pixel paintings but I'm a horrible painter and that sounds incredibly time-consuming. Sometime you should make a process video to show how its done! If I was at that con, I'd be so so SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to buy the Kirby, Ninja Gaiden and Link's Awakening ones. How much do you charge?
Thank you, thank you for the compliments! But it really does require a lot of time and patience for each piece. I recommend if you want to get into it is to start small with single sprites and slowly move your way up. Get the technique down by drawing grids and painting straight lines. Those pieces actually sold but they ranged from 250 to 350 in price.
Can’t wait to start building my Gundams again!
#gundam #modelkits #gunpla #models #kits #gundamunicorn #rickdom #zeon
Waited so long and finally I own one of these gems!!
#pikachu #pokemon #3ds #nintendo #gamer #gaming #instagamer #videogames #3dsxl #nintendo3ds #geek #nerd
"Kirby VS Meta Knight"
From Hal Laboratory Inc. Kirby Super Star
Hand painted with acrylics on two 12x36 inch canvas’s.
All characters and elements are property of HAL Laboratory Inc.
Evan - Gothelf Bros. Studios.
Mail day was very nice today!
#fireemblem #nintendo #gamecube #wii #gamer #gaming #videogames #instagamer
From Tecmo’s Ninja Gaiden
Hand painted with Acrylic on a 16x40inch Canvas.
All Characters and Elements are property of Tecmo.
Alexander - Gothelf Bros. Studios
Buy one get one free from best buy! Don’t mind if I do!! Also it’s the first Pokemon I’ve played since red and blue.
#nintendo #3ds #pokemon #pokemonx #kirby #gaming #videogames #pikachu #gamer #instagamer #pokemontrainer